Lighting: Lighting Fixtures and Kits
- | Aputure
- | Kino Flo
- | Litepanels
What’s new? Everything.
Orbiter is an ultra-bright, tunable, and directional LED fixture from ARRI. All systems in Orbiter are completely new and designed with versatility in mind.
Changeable optics is the core innovation in Orbiter. With a wide variety of optics to choose from, Orbiter transforms into the perfect light for your application without sacrificing beam, output, or color quality. The Quick Lighting Mount (QLM) in Orbiter allows for optics with vastly different properties to be connected to the fixture.
Say hello to ARRI Spectra
Six Color Light Engine
- Including a red, green, blue, amber, cyan, and lime LED, the ARRI Spectra six-color light engine translates into a wider color gamut, more accurate colors, and most importantly, higher color rendition across the entire CCT range.
- Hues are precisely reproduced and the increased gamut allows for 15% more color possibilities when compared to previous ARRI light engines.
Ultra-High Color Rendering
- Orbiter has a larger CCT range of 2,000 to 20,000 K with ultra-high color rendition across all color temperatures. Skin tones look amazing and natural.
Compact Light Engine
- Cutting-edge LEDs that have never been used before in a luminaire and their arrangement creates a homogeneous color beam field with amazing brightness.
Color Sensor Mode
- The new Color Sensor Mode in Orbiter will read the ambient color surrounding the fixture and reproduce the color with great accuracy.
A new era of digital lighting is truly upon us. Orbiter is the most technologically advanced luminaire ever to be created for image capture while maintaining superior color fidelity. With state‑of‑the‑art electronics, Orbiter is able to perform more tasks than previous luminaires.
Orbiter’s processor is four times faster than the SkyPanel with 125 times more memory, setting the stage for extensive software features and updates in the future.
Using a combination of three dimming techniques, Orbiter’s cutting-edge electronics provide smooth dimming down to zero without color changes or jumps.
Orbiter includes a lightweight internal power supply and a 3-pin XLR battery input for 48 V ⎓ batteries.
Orbiter’s housing is weatherproof. To ensure no defects, Orbiter’s ports (such as power, or XLR (for DMX)) require additional protection. The rain cover is mandatory when the Orbiter is tilted at a horizontal angle or facing downward, and recommended from 0° to 75° upwards.
Orbiter is able to take advantage of over five years of software development for the SkyPanel. Orbiter’s new software called LiOS (Lighting Operating System) includes all the innovative and groundbreaking features from SkyPanel plus others, making Orbiter one of the most fully‑featured luminaires on the market.
8 Color Modes
LiOS’ eight-color modes are available including CCT, HSI, individual color, x/y coordinates, gel, source matching, lighting effects, and the new color sensor mode which measures ambient light and recreates it through Orbiter’s output.
We can send you a quote on your order or call our friendly staff at 310.450.4365
These items are recommended for: ARRI Orbiter
ARRI DoPchoice Octa 4 For Orbiter Arri:L2.0034269
ARRI Orbiter Control Panel Arri:L2.0033732
ARRI Orbiter Control Panel Cable Arri:L2.0033799
ARRI Open Face Kit for Orbiter Arri:L2.0041133
ARRI Manual Yoke For Orbiter Arri:L2.0034025
ARRI Skid for Orbiter Arri:L2.0034272
ARRI Chimera Dome Chimera:L2.0034621
Search by manufacturer: