Professional Video Cameras: Digital Cinema Cameras
- Uses a newly developed Super 35mm CMOS Image Sensor with a shallow depth of field, high sensitivity, and excellent signal-to-noise ratio.
- Employs a PL lens mount to allow flexible use of 35mm cinema lenses.
- Uses the same MPEG2 Long GOP Codec and SxS recording media as the rest of the XDCAM EX family for full 1920x1080 HD Recording, utilizing the “ready-to-use” XDCAM EX file-base workflow.
- Package includes a three PL lens kit consisting of a 35, 50, and 85mm T2.0 PL fixed focal length PL mount lenses.
- 4:4:4 RGB and S-Log output now standard.
- To make full use of the wide dynamic range of the newly developed CMOS imager, the PMW-F3 can be equipped with S-Log gamma, allowing users to flexibly adjust captured images as they wish in the post-production process.
We can send you a quote on your order or call our friendly staff at 310.450.4365