RedRock UltraCage for the Canon C300
A Must Have
Complete your Canon EOS C300 camera setup with the ultraCage™ | blue 15mm CInema Bundle from Redrock Micro. Referred to as the "must have accessory for the C300", the ultraCage Cinema Bundle is the ultimate rig for studio-style productions where most of the shots have the C300 camera on tripod, dolly, or steadicam.
The heart of the ultraCage Cinema Bundle for C300 starts is the ultraCage | blue, providing the core baseplate and camera cage. The ultraCage maximizes stability, adds top and bottom rails, tripod attachment, and multiple points for accessory mounting. The rear chassis cage creates a robust top- and bottom-rail setup and 48 additional mounting points, so all your camera-top accessories have a secure and convenient home on your rig.
The ultraCage | blue top handle can be configured for single, single with double-clamp, and double top handle to strike that perfect balance between strength and light weight.
The ultraCage Cinema Bundle also comes in an optional powered cage configured by adding the Redrock powerPack accessory. The powerPack is compact and attaches directly to the ultraCage and delivers regulated power to the C300 and up to 2 additional accessories.
Features and Benefits
- Includes the ultraCage | blue - all the advanced features in a form-fitting cage for your C300.
- Quick-change -between short and full cages, available with the option for split bottom rails.
- Industry-standard 15mm top and bottom rails - fantastic stability and support for your full suite of camera-top accessories and monitors. front rails support follow focus and mattebox; rear rails support external recorders, batteries, and other accessories. Top rails can also be extended over the lens for use with wireless follow focus motors or traditional follow focuses that can be top-rail mounted.
- choice of top handle configuration - Single, single double-clamp, or double top handles to strike that perfect balance between strength and lightweight.
- 19mm top rails - optional accessory for 15mm and included in the 15/19mm Cinema Bundle, these beefy rails offer increased stability and support and compatibility with 19mm rail-mounted accessories.
- Ready to go for large lenses - ultraCage baseplate already has the correct height and mounting points for adding 15mm studio or 19mm rails to support big cinema lenses from Canon, Cooke, and others.
- Powered cage option - attach the optional powerPack directly to the ultraCage for a complete power solution for all your camera-top devices, and as a bonus use your external battery as counterbalance.
- Optional backPack - mounting plate kit for mounting camera-top accessories to the rear of the rig for improved balance. Cheeseplate includes taps for Anton Bauer, V-mount, and PAG battery plates.
- Convert to other rigs quickly and easily - reconfigure the system quickly and easily without tools for tripod, handheld or anything else you can imagine (some configurations may require additional accessories).
We can send you a quote on your order or call our friendly staff at 310.450.4365